1. Before and during the start-up of ICP, it is necessary to turn on the air-conditioner to ensure that the room temperature is fixed at 22 C, so as to avoid the spectral drift of optical elements affected by temperature changes and unstable measurement data.
2. Turn on the dehumidifier according to the condition before and during the start-up of ICP to ensure that the indoor humidity is controlled between 45% and 60%, so as to avoid excessive humidity affecting the high-frequency transmitter, light plasma is not easy to ignite, heavy high-voltage destroys components and damages the high-frequency transmitter and circuit motherboard.
3. Before and during the start-up of ICP, the exhaust system should be turned on to clean up the toxic gases produced during the work, so as to prevent the toxic gases from remaining indoors and causing harm to people's health.
4. Dust removal and prevention should be frequent. When the power supply is disconnected, the dust deposits in various parts are cleaned by dry and clean gauze or small brush or vacuum cleaner.
5. ICP should use high purity argon with purity over 99.99% to avoid ignition or ICP extinguishing.
6. Ensure airflow stability in ICP work. Be careful not to bend the pipe too fiercely, so as to avoid the fluctuation of carrier gas flow and influence the measurement. In ICP work, pressure relief valves are often inspected to ensure that the argon pressure is between 0.6 and 0.7 MPa.
7. Clean atomizer and torch tube regularly. Especially after the determination of high salt solution, if it is not cleaned in time, the atomizer obstruction will be formed, and the aerosol channel will be abnormal if the salt accumulated in the nozzle of the torch tube. Wash regularly with dilute nitric acid and deionized water.
8. Before startup test, all preparatory work should be arranged beforehand. Do not start or stop in a short time interval to prevent damage caused by frequent opening of the instrument. Because the instantaneous current is much higher than the normal working current when the instrument is turned on each time, the instantaneous impulse impulse is easy to cause the power filament to break, touch and short circuit.
9. Complete the experiment every time to ensure that the sample solution and standard solution are far away from the instrument and reduce the corrosion of volatilization to the instrument.
10. Distilled water should be used for circulating cooling water to avoid scaling.
11. When not in use for a long time, turn on the machine once a week, at least 30 minutes at a time.
This article is provided by the gas booster pump for you. Our website is http://www.aiqin1.cn. We will provide you with high quality service with wholehearted enthusiasm. Welcome to visit!